Reticle Research offers a range of services that help every company better understand and promote their market opportunities.
Ecosystem Mastery and Disruption
Reticle Advisory is our flagship annual retainer service designed for companies that are driving technological change and disruption. It is a mix of timely deliverables, exclusive data, and advisory services that offer direction and feedback to executives throughout an organization.
Our focus areas include:
- XR: Reshaping Experiences by Mixing Physical and Virtual Reality
- IoT: Advancing Efficiency and Functionality via Machine Learning
- 5G: Mobility and Presence
- Collaborative Productivity and the Future of Doing
- Tech Habitats: The Next Generation of Connected Ecosystems
Reticle Advisory engagements and topics can be highly customized according to client interest. We have recently engaged with prominent clients on a range of research reports, blog post series, custom podcasts, and webinars.
Constituent Outreach and Engagement
Reticle Connect helps companies with media, events, research and other constituent assets to infuse research into their editorial and business offerings. Our recent client successes have included:
- Developing and fulfilling a custom reports offering for a leading developer of executive events
- Incubating a data-driven editorial feature for a leading tech publisher
- Creating a segmentation study for a leading tech publisher
- Developing a global qualitative go-to-market study for a crowdsourced data service
Insights for Every Business
In addition to our extensive work in the technology sector, we develop marketplace insights for a range of businesses for sectors such as CPG and healthcare and roles such as recruitment and procurement.
Forging new paths in Research
Reticle Signature encompasses our first-party syndicated products. We offer The Reticle Research Report (R3). R3 presents and analyzes original, exclusive, independent and timely research to shape the discussion in every issue. It offers the value of data-driven insights associated with a syndicated research service, but with the accessibility and timeliness of a newsletter.